- Course schedule is developed by participant and LHTS.
- The program is on a basic level. Basic level is for those who are new to the Procurement area or have been working within a single role within procurement and want to understand the different roles, and its processes, in more depth. You learn the language of Procurement.
- The program is based on LHTS eLearning courses combined with experienced senior program management which run regular sessions to congest the knowledge presented and discuss how to convert theory into practice.
- The program is part-time (approx 10-20% of FTE), distance- and web based. Elearnings are available anytime and meetings with program management are e-meetings. You can, during the program, contact your mentor for advice via chat, mail or e-meeting.
- Each course has a quiz and a course completion certificate. At the end of the program each participant's knowledge is verified via a written and a verbal test. All activities need to be completed to receive the program certificate.
Are you about to enter (or apply for) a procurement role and need a basic understanding of the scope and responsibility of a successful procurement department?
Are you experienced in a specific procurement role but want to widen your understanding of the procurement area - from operative processes to the role of a CPO.
Are you a Procurement manager and have found a candidate to your department with the right market-, product- and company knowledge but the candidate needs to learn the basics in Procurement?
M: +46 (0)723 82 7400 (Also at WA )
The program has 5 parts running 2 week each :
- Introduction to purchasing
- Operational purchasing
- Tactical purchasing
- Purchasing management
The following processes are included in the course:
- Procurement Management:
- Company strategy to Procurement Strategy:
- Key Stakeholder Management.
- Category Management.
- Competence Development.
- Scorecard KPI.
- Methods and Tools.
- Tactical processes:
- Market analyzes.
- Sourcing process.
- Supplier Development / Key Supplier Management.
- Know your supplier
- Supplier Audit
- Product qualification.
- Operational processes:
- Order acknowledgment.
- Order Management.
- Delivery monitoring.
- Delivery Quality.
- Invoice management.
- Supplier Measurement.
Introducing Learn how to source5.0 average rating (10 reviews)
We want to provide you the best source of accessible procurement knowledge. What is Learn how to source (LHTS) and want can you expect from us - find it all in this free course.
Continuously develop your procurement skills5.0 average rating (3 reviews)
Microlearning concept. Find a new way to learn - on your own or together with others. Integrate learning in your weekly routines and create a learning culture. This course will get you started.
Operative Procurement Processes5.0 average rating (1 review)
The course introduce how Arjan van Weele define operative and tactical procurement, what a buyer buy and 8 important processes which manage day to day work for the operative buyer.
Introduction Tactical Procurement5.0 average rating (1 review)
This Basic course will provide you with an understanding of the tactical processes in a procurement department. Introducing processes like; Market analyses, Sourcing process, Supplier Development, Know your supplier and more
Introduction to Procurement Management
This course will provide you with an understanding in managing a Procurement department and what should be on the agenda for a CPO (Chief Procurement Officer).
The Purchasing Role by EFFSO
In this Procurement online course, EFFSO explain the role of a Procurement function. At the end of the course you will be able to describe the development of purchasing as a function and explain the importance of the purchasing function.