From the perspective of a manufacturing business, Dave Barr will provide you with the knowledge, experience and way forward to recover a supplier quality issue.
Dave presents a process that will help you to prepare and communicate effectively with your OEM manufacturers, sub-contractors and suppliers that he finds ensures mutual understanding, delivers quality conversations, accelerates corrective action, produces accountability, timely actions, and positive results.
Dave has over 25 years purchasing, procurement and supply chain experience and has worked in global manufacturing, service and retail environments.
The learning targets of the course are:
- Understand the necessary preparation you need to take before communicating.
- The benefits of structured, methodical and consistent high value information.
- How to help suppliers investigate and resolve problems quickly and effectively.
- The importance of collaboration and stakeholder involvement.
- How to minimise the likelihood of repeated failures.
- How to make your suppliers more accountable.