From the perspective of a procurement professional within the manufacturing sector, Dave Barr will provide you with the knowledge, experience and structure to ensure you get the best out of the meetings you have with your suppliers, particularly when you are investing in time, expense and travel to the location of operations.
This course will explain and present how to;
- Prepare and communicate prior to leaving the office.
- The benefits of having a structured and repeatable process when visiting suppliers.
- How to ensure the supplier is practicing what they preach.
- How to capture the real culture, behaviours and activities that will deliver to your bottom line, increase supplier performance and deliver supplier compliance.
- Ensure actions are agreed and delivered in a timely manner that holds all parties to account.
Dave has over 25 years purchasing, procurement and supply chain experience and has worked in global manufacturing, service and retail environments.